6.01.2011

half-pipes and ice cream.

How nice it was to see the sun shining in Oviedo today.  [Granted, it was a little windy, but w.]  And don't get me wrong, I love the rain, but the sun just makes things so much easier.  Like strolling through the park . . . or eating ice cream . . . or skateboarding . . .

Oh yeah--mom, remember how I said that Chase still skateboards, but he'll stop soon-ish?

[This is a fake pose.]
We spent some time this afternoon at the half-pipe of el Campo de San Fransisco while Chase battled with some Spanish punks.  We're such locals now.  He also tried to get me to skateboard, and I insistently said no [many times] . . . everyone thought it was because I was scared, but no matter how hard I tried to explain my fabulous coordination/balance they didn't believe me.  But I stood strong, don't you worry.

Things are great and life is good.  Guillermina bought more fruit today and recognized that I love it, so I think she'll make sure to have a lot of it around now.  Yay for nectarines and other tasty fruits that I don't know the name of.

I love [and miss] you much.

No comments: