9.27.2012

philly cheesesteak

Right now I am sitting on my bed, in the dark, listening to nothing but a glorious rainstorm.

But that's not the point of this post.  I figured I should post about last weekend before I left for my next trip.  Luckily, Carly took pictures of the weekend as well, so you'll get the main jist of it all.  (However, once I figure out my deal I'll post the other pictures of the weekend along with pictures from my dome tour.)

We started off the weekend at Valley Forge . . .















Our tour guide.



Carly trying to steal my new boyfriend.
We woke up bright and early the next morning and made our way to Philadelphia.  I was enthralled by the Constitution museum there.  We saw the Liberty Bell and the room where the Constitution was signed.  Then I had my first-ever Philly cheesesteak, followed by amazing dark chocolate ice cream (which, of course, got all over).  Then we walked around, chatted in a beautiful park, saw Betsy Ross' house, and headed home.  (This is the main day that pictures are missing from.)











One problem about borrowing Carly's camera, however, is finding all of the wonderful candid pictures she takes of me . . .









Okay okay, these two were posed.  I picked up modeling.

At the end of the day, we came home surprised to find Carly's MISSION CALL in the mail.  Thailand!!


[better than any trip.]

No comments: