10.15.2012

Gettysburg

Random fact: Remember the Titans' Gettysburg scene was not filmed in Gettysburg.

Tips for visiting Gettysburg:
1. Set aside time to explore the town (we did not).
2. Prepare for a huge urge to run and/or ride (which I was not able to satisfy).
3. Bring a nice camera.
4. Don't go to bed at 3 a.m. the night before.  Especially if you are going on a bus tour.



Carly reciting the Gettysburg address
Who knew Abe was so handsome??
Let's put it this way: I ate from the salad bar and everyone else there ordered the senior special.
Dark chocolate ice cream.















I really liked Gettysburg.  Like a lot.  I want to go back and just spend all day exploring.  And eating at a cute cafe that I'm sure exists somewhere in the quaint and lovely town.

Oh also, we had cupcakes for dinner.



No comments: