8.13.2013

I love to go a'wandering

Please listen to the song below as you read this post and think about Bethany and me in Paris . . . 


WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT HERE!!!!

Basically, we have not stopped smiling all day.  Once we made it to our hotel--oh, by the way this is the view (1) from our room and (2) from the street over:



Once we checked into the hotel, we ran down to have lunch with Ann and Spence, and then explored the city for the rest of the day.  We went to the Sacre Coeur at sunset, and it was stunning how the lighting worked with the stained glass.  And then we had crepes in Montmartre for dinner, but it burned my mouth so I had to get gelatto (sp?).  Oops.  Anyway, I'd write more but we have to wake up early to head out to Monet's Garden en la manana.  Here are a few pictures from the day.  Love you.












No comments: