5.02.2011

a purpose

Alrighty mother dear [and other readers if any], I have caved.  

As much as I would like to stay away from being a "blogger," there were a few things that made me realize I should probably just go ahead and make a blog for Spain:
[1] The number of times you have asked me to make a blog.
[2] The sad look on your face when you found out my Oviedo blog has to be written in Spanish.
[3] The fact that Mother's Day is this Sunday, and I can't really think of a present that you would like more.
[4] Tricia told me that I'm boring because I never do a Facebook "status."

In this blog, I will try to answer any and all questions I feel that you would ask, and I will make sure to post a lot of pictures.  I considered having the color scheme of this blog be tan, beige, white, cream, and ivory . . . but I just couldn't bring myself to do that.  Sorry.  [I still love you though.]

So, here is your Mother's Day 2011 present--a blog dedicated to you.


2 comments:

Tricia Jeanne said...

Why would you want to stay away from being a blogger? What's wrong with bloggers, MmmMMMhhMMM??????????

Tricia Jeanne said...

Hey I just finished reading this post. When did I ever call you boring? Me? NEVER!!!! I'm aghast at this claim, "I congratulate you on your perspicacity, but I will not stand for this and I DEMAND A DUEL AT FIRST LIGHT!"
And um, WHAAAAT may I dare say is wrong with a WHITE blog background???? MmmmmMHmmmhhhMM?????